Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bring Back the Buzz

Glad we are officially going back to being the Hornets, I think it was best. The name was connect to Charlotte for so long with guys like Johnson, Bouges, and others playing under it. Then when New Orleans took it and we came back as the Bobcats I think it really turned off fans, and hurt the market for the team because people wasn't fond of the name. I am looking forward to next season when we finally become the Charlotte Hornets again.

I love the new logos and how many different variations they are

I can't wait until the uniform unveiling and to see the new court design. I have seen some concepts people have made for the court design I really liked like I post all of them below none of these below are official but I thought looked really nice.

Have to put the rest in another post do to board limitations look below for the rest.
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH

#BLUEGOOSE #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME #KEEPPOUNDING

and here is a concept of the uniforms someone made I liked to also not official just fan made

Anyways the Bobcats/Hornets are doing good this year hope they can make the playoffs and loved seeing them beat the Mavs the other night.
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH

I like to re-vamped version of the old logo the best. The newest logo is cool too but I still miss the old Hornets logos and jerseys. The court layouts are really nice too. I'm really hoping that we can one day draft a superstar like Durant or Erving to become relevant again. They've been better this year that's true and defense is much improved. I like the direction they're heading in but we need a superstar that can put up some points effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarCam View Post
    I like to re-vamped version of the old logo the best. The newest logo is cool too but I still miss the old Hornets logos and jerseys. The court layouts are really nice too. I'm really hoping that we can one day draft a superstar like Durant or Erving to become relevant again. They've been better this year that's true and defense is much improved. I like the direction they're heading in but we need a superstar that can put up some points effectively.
    Marketing will be much better with the Hornets brand again than with the Bobcats, maybe we will be able to land a top guy sometime I mean we do have Jordan at the helm and the Pacers have proven you don't need Lebron to be good.
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH

Im so glad the Hornets are coming back! Buzz City!