Thread: Panthers VS 49Ers January 12

Panthers VS 49Ers January 12

Ok it's set......We play the 49ers contain QB....... Go Cat's. Protect our House! Saint's may beat SeaHawks we regain home field . All we need is 2 wins Cat's!

Rookie
    good luck! I'm rooting for you against the Niners

Thoughts:

-Crabtree and Davis are back. Crabtree was injured and Davis got a concussion last time we played them.
    -49ers still suck in the red zone
    -hopefully the physical philly team beat them up for us.
    -If you guys noticed the last game, we put alotta pressure on Kap and our front 4 has really kicked it up the last few games.
    -I love my new Panthers slippers
    -CB Carlos Rogers is injured
    -Kap threw a few inaccurate ***** that would have ended in picks if they were in Charlotte

Time to play the underdog again. I understand the so called experts have had the 49ers pegged for the Super Bowl all year. They said before the playoffs the 49ers are the 2nd best team in the NFC side. I get that all week this week all we will hear is how the 49ers are the better team, that we will be overlooked by almost everyone media and otherwise even though we are the #2 seed and have home field.

I am not taking anything away from the 49ers they are a really good all around team. Sure they had one or two guys on the offensive side out during our win in the season. They have made the last two NFC Championship games and can make it a 3rd if they beat us Sunday. I just feel like the old Flair saying if you wanna be the man you gotta beat the man mentality. If you wanna put a stop to that streak you shut down there run game and Cap. If you want a chance at a Super Bowl then you put the same kinda pressure on him you did in November.

We have to come out better then we have been the last month or so on offense. We are in a one and done situation I think you have to let Cam run more, if he hits 3 or 4 seconds in his timeclock in his head and no one is open then go take off as much as I want him to stay in the pocket and throw I hope he uses his legs a little more which will help his WR get open because it will draw people up or take there attention away any time he moves in the pocket. Secondary is going to have to jam and have help over top of Boldin and Davis.

Even though they got Crabtree back he won't hurt you as much as the other two will. I feel confident we can contain Gore. We have got to get pressure and contain the pocket without losing coverage down the field and biggest of all let no one get behind you which we have been prone to do once or twice. Anyways this is the kinda chance for hopefully Superman to put his best foot forward and drive this franchise to heights we believed he might. KEEP POUNDING TO THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH

#BLUEGOOSE #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME #KEEPPOUNDING

The 49ers are very physical and have probably as much talent as any team.. We are just as physical especially in the trenches were games are won and lost,,I think we're faster,our guys fly to the ball..I believe our defense is better then their defense. Their offense might have a little more talent then our offense but Cam n Co. have proven they can get it done when they need to..
    The biggest thing that concerns me is our offensive play calling,,if Shula calls a good game we win. He's called a few awesome games but his play calling has stunk at times,, he tends to be to conservative and he doesn't have much creativity in the run game..
    One other thing that concerns me is our receivers,,,Lafell can impress you one week and stink the next week..You never know about Ginn,, he's not a true starter but he has a true desire to win and when the game is on the line he will put it all out there.. Hopefully Smitty will be 100%..When he wasn't there to draw the coverage LaFell N Ginn couldn't do much at all..
    Biggest thing is> this Panther team has more Desire and Heart,,I perdict a victory Sunday 27 to 17

Quote Originally Posted by koda View Post
    The 49ers are very physical and have probably as much talent as any team.. We are just as physical especially in the trenches were games are won and lost,,I think we're faster,our guys fly to the ball..I believe our defense is better then their defense. Their offense might have a little more talent then our offense but Cam n Co. have proven they can get it done when they need to..
    The biggest thing that concerns me is our offensive play calling,,if Shula calls a good game we win. He's called a few awesome games but his play calling has stunk at times,, he tends to be to conservative and he doesn't have much creativity in the run game..
    One other thing that concerns me is our receivers,,,Lafell can impress you one week and stink the next week..You never know about Ginn,, he's not a true starter but he has a true desire to win and when the game is on the line he will put it all out there.. Hopefully Smitty will be 100%..When he wasn't there to draw the coverage LaFell N Ginn couldn't do much at all..
    Biggest thing is> this Panther team has more Desire and Heart,,I perdict a victory Sunday 27 to 17
    Sure Ginn doesn't always put up big numbers but he is more of a #2 or #3 guy then anyone on our roster, lets not forget the Patriots game the game winning TD, Saint's game the big catch to get down the 30 to set up game winning TD, and in Atlanta without Steve he scored on a crossing route, he is big time and that's not including the return game he is due to break one there but I agree Lafell need's to step up this week he has to make some catches for us to do well on offense. Good thing is Smitty & possibly J-Stew will both be back this week.
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH

#BLUEGOOSE #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME #KEEPPOUNDING