Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CW's Arrow Discussion Thread

I still need to watch this show lol. A lot of my friends want me to watch it but I just can't sit down and get myself in the mood to do it. It's just like Breaking Bad, I've been wanting to sit and watch that too but I've only seen like the first 3 episodes and that's it. It's a great show I just can't get in the mood. Someday I'll get to post something relevant to this thread haha.

Last nights episode was good, geared more towards the women hero and villain but really enjoyed it. Here is a preview for next Wednesday's episode titled: Deathstroke

KINGS OF THE SOUTH

#BLUEGOOSE #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME #KEEPPOUNDING

Directors Preview for tonight's episode at 8:00 PM on the CW Network of Arrow: Season 2 Episode 18 Deathstroke

KINGS OF THE SOUTH

Man last nights episode was awesome if you missed it you can find it on http://www.cwtv.com here is a preview to the week after next episode titled The Man Under The Hood as we get close to the May 14th episode finale for Season 2. Arrow will be on its last break of the season next week and return the week after that and run all the way every week to the finale then be back next fall for Season 3.

If your haven't seen Arrow yet I would highly recommend it including to comic book fans. If you don't know what it is, the show is based off the superhero Green Arrow from DC Comics but also has references to the Flash another hero which is soon to have his own spin-off show on CW as well and some of the Batman Universe references/villains which has a show coming out next fall called Gotham on FOX. Anyways here is that preview for the week after next episode.

KINGS OF THE SOUTH

Preview Clip from tonight's episode titled: Seeing Red - 8:00 PM EST just a few episodes left before the finale can't wait.

KINGS OF THE SOUTH

Man if you didn't see Arrow tonight this episode was awesome from start to finish dragging you through a hurricane of emotions. A beautiful way to end. The end of this season is going to be awesome man I can't wait!

Preview for next weeks episode Titled City Of Blood:

Last edited by panthergf; 04-24-2014 at 09:13 AM.
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH

Arrow returns tonight at 8:00 PM on the CW with the first of the final two episodes of the season and things are going down here is a trailer of tonights episode called: Streets Of Fire

Trailer:
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH

Here is the Arrow Season 2 Finale Trailer for this Wednesday's episode at 8:00 PM & also CW has signed off on the first season of The Flash series. There is a teaser of The Trailer for The Flash at the end of this trailer tune in this Wednesday immediately following the Season Finale of Arrow for the full trailer. I would assume Flash will air directly after Arrow next fall.

KINGS OF THE SOUTH

Just finished the Season Finale of Arrow here is the trailer that aired tonight for the Flash show that will air next fall with Arrow

KINGS OF THE SOUTH