Thread: Steve Smith Jerseys

Thumbs up Steve Smith Jerseys

I think it's awesome of the Baltimore Ravens to continue to allow Ray Lewis jerseys to be sold. On the other hand, I think it stinks that the Carolina Panthers won't sell anymore Steve Smith jerseys. Are there going to be any Steve Smith, Sr. jerseys made, or at this point am I completely outta luck unless I make a custom one? I also think it stinks that the only limited jersey available is Cam Newton's. What about Kuechly, other players, and even custom ones?
    Last edited by Bonecracker89; 03-24-2014 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonecracker89 View Post
    I think it's awesome of the Baltimore Ravens to continue to allow Ray Lewis jerseys to be sold. On the other hand, I think it stinks that the Carolina Panthers won't sell anymore Steve Smith jerseys. Are there going to be any Steve Smith, Sr. jerseys made, or at this point am I completely outta luck unless I make a custom one? I also think it stinks that the only limited jersey available is Cam Newton's. What about Kuechly, other players, and even custom ones?
    I think your out of luck until Smitty retires then I could see Smitty jerseys being sold from NFL.COM or the Official Panthers Team Shop again. The difference with Ray and Smitty is Ray retired a Raven never went to another team as a active player.

Smitty is still a active player in the league there is probably a conflict of interest if they would continue to sell jerseys of a active player who is no longer on the roster and on another NFL teams roster because they would be profiting on another teams player and probably copyright stuff as well. You probably won't see Smitty jerseys again until the day he retires a Panther and is no longer active.

I would suggest ebay I have seen a lot of jerseys of Smitty on there for bargain prices or Amazon but do your do diligence in checking the jersey and making sure it is authentic/official a lot of fakes ending up on there check or contact the seller before purchasing. I would love to see some throwback jerseys Walls, Greene, Mills I missed out on those when I was younger where I lived out of state except I had a Greene jersey but I have long since out grown that.

I would love to see more players like Luke in the limited jerseys as well I hate the screen printed jerseys. I got all the black, white, and blue limited Cam ones the stitched numbers and bigger stitched logo on the sleeve. They are 1000x better then the screen printed I have been holding out on getting a Luke jersey in case they do sale them. Smitty had a limited jersey last year but I missed out on it before they quit selling it.
    Last edited by panthergf; 03-24-2014 at 04:54 PM.
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH

#BLUEGOOSE #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME #KEEPPOUNDING

Yeah, I'll have to check and see if they're authentic on eBay. I've ordered some Lionel Messi jerseys in the past, and have received a mixed bag when it comes to authenticity.

I figured it probably was a conflict of interest. I wanted a more recent jersey, but I hate the screen printed name and numbers like you do; and those sold out anyway. And no matter how much I like Smith, I can't wear Raven purple.

I just hope when Smith retires, they don't just sell the lame ProLine jerseys. I want a legit Nike Limited one, since it's a good value. Not overpaying for the Elite jersey, but definitely worth the $30 over the Game jerseys.

Thanks for the help though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonecracker89 View Post
    Yeah, I'll have to check and see if they're authentic on eBay. I've ordered some Lionel Messi jerseys in the past, and have received a mixed bag when it comes to authenticity.

I figured it probably was a conflict of interest. I wanted a more recent jersey, but I hate the screen printed name and numbers like you do; and those sold out anyway. And no matter how much I like Smith, I can't wear Raven purple.

I just hope when Smith retires, they don't just sell the lame ProLine jerseys. I want a legit Nike Limited one, since it's a good value. Not overpaying for the Elite jersey, but definitely worth the $30 over the Game jerseys.

Thanks for the help though.
    No problem, when I would search use the keywords NIKE LIMITED maybe throw in Official or Authentic in there as well when you do the search mix it up keywords will trigger different findings on both you may come across some what size are you looking for I browse Ebay a lot I will search and if I run across one I will throw the link up here.
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH

#BLUEGOOSE #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME #KEEPPOUNDING

I usually put the search keywords in quotes to help refine the search - managed to find some nice MLB jerseys that way.