Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madden 25

Question Madden 25

Does anyone know of a site with some in-depth footage and notes about what to expect for Madden 25? With almost 3 months until release, I would have expected to see more by now. I skipped the last couple releases and would like to know if I should pickup this year's version.

I'm looking for the same thing. I'm sort of a uniform junkie, so when Madden came out last year, I was so annoyed that they messed up our uniforms so bad. Our helmets and silver pants looked white. They inversed the shoulder striped and our logo looked horrible. They also never added the black pants. If I see that our unis look good this year, I might buy it. Otherwise, I can live without Madden.

I loved last years game but was disappointed about the uniforms on it, same complaints white/silver pants you couldn't tell the difference even in HD, then them not adding a patch for the black pants which were shown on the game from the get go at a Expo before the release that ended up on youtube which is how everyone figured out when were breaking out black uniforms this year, then no update on the stadium kinda killed me, the endzone is colored black now, I always hated the grassy endzone, then the breast cancer awareness deal during season and career mode I dont mind it because its on there for a good reason but our 25 yard line logo always got covered by it on the game when you played the games it was in.
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH

#BLUEGOOSE #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME #KEEPPOUNDING

The things that I'd like them to improve on are the physics engine and the overall unrealism in-game. Madden 12 felt so much more realistic to play, I'm not totally sure why (it might be because the grass wasn't florescent!). Also, I'd really like them to improve the scouting on franchise mode (or connected careers), it just wasn't as fun this year. Finally, what I'd really love is to set depth charts for individual plays. It's really annoying when your 6'4 230lbs endzone receiver is running a deep route and your 5'10 170lbs speed guy is running a slant.

Connected Franchise looks awesome! I can tell that I am going to "waste" a serious chunk of time on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by panthergf View Post
    I loved last years game but was disappointed about the uniforms on it, same complaints white/silver pants you couldn't tell the difference even in HD, then them not adding a patch for the black pants which were shown on the game from the get go at a Expo before the release that ended up on youtube which is how everyone figured out when were breaking out black uniforms this year, then no update on the stadium kinda killed me, the endzone is colored black now, I always hated the grassy endzone, then the breast cancer awareness deal during season and career mode I dont mind it because its on there for a good reason but our 25 yard line logo always got covered by it on the game when you played the games it was in.
    Nice to see someone else shared my feelings on the game. It's still fun to play, but the visual things killed it for me. I hope they fix our logo a bit too, it did not look right last year.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/05/22/ma...-revive-histo/

Nice to see this feature return, we can finally relocate the Panthers to LA!

Wait...

Jokes aside, nice to see this feature return, especially when you can revive classic teams.

Heres the video released at E3 last year before Madden at 20:05 clearly showing the black pants on the game thats why I thought they would patch it in since originally it was on there, I figured they took it off to kinda keep the surprise for us the fans but then after we wore them they never added them so hopefully this year that will be an addition a long with endzone coloring
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH

#BLUEGOOSE #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME #KEEPPOUNDING

The new Panthers endzones are in Madden 25, taken from E3 video.

BNZ-RMlCAAAivfG.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jpdavis82 View Post
    The new Panthers endzones are in Madden 25, taken from E3 video.

BNZ-RMlCAAAivfG.jpg
    Awesome between this and I have already got NCAA 14 my years done