Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yeah, it is kind of like Halo Reach in some regards. You knew the story of Reach before you played the game. Similarly, we know what follows this movie. It'll just be interesting if you ever see these characters pop up in the universe significantly older.

First reactions from the premiere are out. (No spoilers in the article). Media pundits are gushing about Rouge One saying how awesome it is.

@colliderfrosty
    ROGUE ONE had me from the opening to the very end. Incredible action mixed with a script fans are going to love. Going to make people happy.

@colliderfrosty
    The 3rd act is really amazing. Some of the best action in any Star Wars movie. Need to see it again asap.

@PNemiroff
    #RogueOne is pretty much everything I was hoping for & then some. So moving/satisfying for so many reasons. Already dying for a 2nd viewing.

@Breznican
    People worried about #RogueOne not being a gritty war film need not worry. It's intense, relentless. You can practically taste the grit.

@ScottFeinberg
    ROGUE ONE = excellent. People around me saying even better than THE FORCE AWAKENS. Congrats Disney/Lucasfilm/amazing talent involved.

@GermainLussier
    Holy crap did I love Rogue One. It’s gonna take days to wipe the smile off my face. So many surprises and so much fun. Get excited.

@MovieMantz 1h1 hour ago
    #StarWars #RogueOne is AWESOME!! SO GREAT!! LOVED it even MORE than #TheForceAwakens!! Fans are going to LOSE THEIR ****!!!!!

@MovieMantz 1h1 hour ago
    It's so AMAZING how #StarWars #RogueOne ties into #ANewHope!! GREAT SURPRISES & many "HOW'D THEY DO THAT?" moments!! 100% FUN! Great ACTION!

@ThatKevinSmith 27m27 minutes ago
    Holy Sith! @RogueOneMovie is unbelievably wonderful! No lie: it is #EmpireStrikesBack great! An excellent chapter in the @starwars Universe!

http://collider.com/rogue-one-review...rsocial#images
    Last edited by panthergf; 12-11-2016 at 01:47 AM.

Seen Rogue One tonight so not to spoil anything here is my reaction in gif form:

Had two minor gripes but they equated to maybe 5 minutes of the film or less. Loved it from start to finish especially the finish. I liked it more than Force Awakens which says a lot for me since it was my 3rd favorite Star Wars film but now is my 4th favorite but 3rd favorite saga film

1. Empire
    2. New Hope
    3. Rogue One
    4. Force Awakens
    5. Jedi
    6. Revenge
    7. Phantom
    8. Clone
    Last edited by panthergf; 12-17-2016 at 02:27 AM.

All Pro
    Seein it tomorrow!

Saw it last night. I really enjoyed it. The relationships were well-developed and Vader had some truly impressive scenes. It goes smoothly into A New Hope. I also liked the diversity of the cast as a bonus.

All Pro
    Didn't see it yet... Maybe on Christmas.

Going to go see it once the rest of the family gets in town its a Family thing to see any Stars Wars together

All Pro
    Was it good? No spoilers please.

Meant to post this sooner after I got back from my trip but it's a sad time in the world right now.

RIP Princess Carrie Fisher and her mother Debbie Reynolds.

Star Wars Episode VIII officially has a title. Star Wars: The Last Jedi.