Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A new uniform for 2014

Rookie

A new uniform for 2014

I was just tossing around some thoughts of how the Panthers would look with an all black helmet with a black facemask?
    I'am visioning a shiny, glossy black helmet, with a black facemask, the current helmet logo trimmed in silver. No helmet stripes. Iam thinking of removing the stripes from both home and away jersey, and just having a blue sleeve with the team logo on it.
    As for the uniform pants, no more white pants, just keep the current silver pants for both home and away uniforms.

I think a black helmet would look awesome, but I would keep the logo as is (no outline) and have blue stripes with silver trim on the helmet to make it look like the pants stripes.

I think it would look best with the blue jersey and black pants, which would be our home uniform. Our road uniform would be the white jersey and black pants. I guess you could wear the white pants as alternates (for when it is really hot) but get rid of the silver.

I think fans want black helmets more than a super bowl sometimes

Ilove the black helmet look, hopefully Nike can get this done next season.

Quote Originally Posted by KuechlyNewtonGuy View Post
    Ilove the black helmet look, hopefully Nike can get this done next season.
    I think it is more of an ownership thing. If enough fans wrote letters and said they wanted a black helmet, I think it would get done.

Current uniforms are fantastic, won't nor should they change them.

We should write letters then, maybe ownership can make this happen.

We are the laughing stock of the nfl and the team management is worried about uniform colors..this is crazy.

I don't know if you guys have played Madden25 yet, but the blue jerseys on black pants looks awesome. They should give it a shot one time this season.

How about we be more worried about our team losing every game and less about how "pretty" they are doing it?!

Really?.... New uniforms?.... New emblems/helmets? Jesus, how about winning. I wouldn't give a sh*t if they wore pink uniforms if they could win the Super Bowl. I mean lets change coaches and win the close games. Uniforms, only losers are worried about such trivial things before a winning organization.