Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by panthergf View Post
    What the heck just happened in the league? Did they readjust points from this past week or something. I had beat Bonecrusher and now it's saying I lost to him 4 days later in the record column. WTH?

This change just happened this morning when I was checking my waiver claim because I was on yesterday and I was 2-0. Now it's showing on the score 133.72 to 133.94
    Second I wanna say lol to the fact I just posted about this on the league fantasy board. I went from being ranked 10th to to being ranked 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonecracker89 View Post
    Second I wanna say lol to the fact I just posted about this on the league fantasy board. I went from being ranked 10th to to being ranked 3rd.
    Well enjoy your 4 days later victory sir....

lol but seriously I guess that they adjusted a stat or something and it lowered the score of one of my players I can't find any update where they did but that is my assumption since I dropped a whole point.

Congratulations to our 2017 Fantasy Football League Champion - HolyGronkamole87

I hope everyone returns next season for some more fantasy football. We will confirm anyone who is already in the league that is going to play in 2017 around the time for the 2017 season. You will have a time period to confirm your playing again before being removed around that time. Thanks again for playing everyone.
    Last edited by panthergf; 01-04-2017 at 01:49 PM.

This was my first year and I learned a lot can't wait for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by panthergf View Post
    Congratulations to our 2017 Fantasy Football League Champion - HolyGronkamole87

I hope everyone returns next season for some more fantasy football. We will confirm anyone who is already in the league that is going to play in 2018 around the time for the 2018 season. You will have a time period to confirm your playing again before being removed around that time. Thanks again for playing everyone.
    Congrats HolyGronkamole87! I'm happy to have made the Championships in the two years I've played in the forum league.

Congrats HolyGronkamole87! I'm happy to have made the Championships in the two years I've played in the forum league.
    I made some bad decisions my last 3 games of the year that doomed me lol. I went all season only losing two times until the last game of the regular season.

Then picked the worst time to go on a 3 game losing streak lol. Lost the last game of the year, then to you in the 2nd round, and the 3rd place game to end it. All while leaving a ton of points on my bench in all of those match ups.

Also correction to my original post. I meant the 2017 season not 2018. Already jumping a year lol. See everyone hopefully back here when 2017 is ramping up.

How are we going to do this during the upcoming season if the board is shut down?

How are we going to do this during the upcoming season if the board is shut down?
    Probably won't. It might die with the forums. I mean I could still run it and whoever is already joined can play again next year but recruiting new players if others don't play will be tough without the forums.