Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite College Teams?

As you can tell by my name, I am a fan/student at THE University of South Carolina. The real USC, the real Carolina, and the real university of this (South Carolina) state. SUCK ON THAT DABO

Quote Originally Posted by USCpanther View Post
    As you can tell by my name, I am a fan/student at THE University of South Carolina. The real USC, the real Carolina, and the real university of this (South Carolina) state. SUCK ON THAT DABO
    Welcome to the boards! You must be a big Captain Munnerlyn fan too!

Munnie was one of my favorite game****s, and it hasn't shrunk any. I don't know why so many panther fans hate on him, he is a specialty defender who plays every down and goes 110% every play. You don't get dubbed the "Steve Smith of the defense" if you ain't good.

Rookie
    Iam a PENN STATE fan

Auburn Fan here.

Did I say, WAR EAGLE???

Love us some SuperCam!!

My favorite College Football team is Auburn because they are amazing and Cam Newton went to and played for Auburn.

Even though my moniker is Tarfoot, I am a big North Carolina State fan. It is a family tradition. My three sons, both daughter in laws and my grandson are Wolfpack fans. Oh and Tarfoot has nothing to to do with the Tarheels, it actually comes from an inside joke concerning Bigfoot.