Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming/In Theaters Movies Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarCam View Post
    Can't wait for Thor and X-Men. Days of Futures Past looks so good. I really like Michael Fassbender with his role as Magneto. Really looking forward to a lot of new movies coming out and still enjoying some that are in theaters now. Has anybody seen Bad Grandpa yet? I have and it was hilarious!
    I haven't seen Bad Grandpa yet but I seen Thor the other day and it was AWESOME much better then the first and the visual FX are 1000% better, you get to see more of the world, the only gripe I have it some jokes slowed the action down but didn't affect it that much, a lot more character development, and some twists you won't see coming, if you go see it SuperstarCam stay until the credits are completely done theres a mid credit extra scene that ties to all the other Marvel movies and upcoming Avengers movies and a after credits scene.
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH

#BLUEGOOSE #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME #KEEPPOUNDING

Quote Originally Posted by panthergf View Post
    I haven't seen Bad Grandpa yet but I seen Thor the other day and it was AWESOME much better then the first and the visual FX are 1000% better, you get to see more of the world, the only gripe I have it some jokes slowed the action down but didn't affect it that much, a lot more character development, and some twists you won't see coming, if you go see it SuperstarCam stay until the credits are completely done theres a mid credit extra scene that ties to all the other Marvel movies and upcoming Avengers movies and a after credits scene.
    Awesome! I really can't wait to go see it and I always stay after the credits for the Marvel movies. Thanks for the scoop on the movie without telling anything important. My guess is Loki turns on him again, but that's just a guess lol. I'm also looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy, that should be cool too.

Awesome! I really can't wait to go see it and I always stay after the credits for the Marvel movies. Thanks for the scoop on the movie without telling anything important. My guess is Loki turns on him again, but that's just a guess lol. I'm also looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy, that should be cool too.
    LOL I wanna say something so bad but it spoils some surprises.... but all I will say you post has a lot going on just watch the movie and see the extras and you will understand
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH

Quote Originally Posted by panthergf View Post
    LOL I wanna say something so bad but it spoils some surprises.... but all I will say you post has a lot going on just watch the movie and see the extras and you will understand
    I meant to tell you I finally watched Thor last weekend. I loved it. They did a really good job mixing in the humor with all the action. Unlike Superman which felt way too serious for today's standards. I caught the after the credits too, and I know what movie they were showing you a sneek peek of. That was the Collector which is being played by Benicio Del Toro in Guardians of the Galaxy.

I'll tell you what, Marvel is really hammering DC & Warner Brothers with their upcoming movies. I'm starting to think that the Superman sequel is going to be bad... maybe really bad. How are they going to incorporate the new Batman (Ben Affleck) and the new and first ever in a movie Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) into the Superman sequel? I just think Warner Brothers is setting themselves up for an epic failure. When you sit back and think about both Marvel and DC movies, you know the plan with Marvel and what they have lined up, and you feel more than confident it will work. With DC it's not like that, there are just so many questions, and that usually is a recipe for disaster.

New Amazing Spider-Man looks amazing!

New Amazing Spider-Man looks amazing!
    It does look amazing, and I am hearing a lot of good things about it. Heres a almost 4 minute trailer they just released for it during the Super Bowl.

KINGS OF THE SOUTH

Captain America 2 - The Winter Solider Super Bowl released trailer

KINGS OF THE SOUTH

First look at Transformers 4 - Age Of Extinction Short Teaser

KINGS OF THE SOUTH

Godzilla Teaser Trailer

KINGS OF THE SOUTH

LEGO Movie Final Trailer