Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 178

Thread: Upcoming/In Theaters Movies Discussion Thread

  1. #11
    MVP panthergf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    West By God Virginia
    Posts
    3,227
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarCam View Post
    Can't wait for Thor and X-Men. Days of Futures Past looks so good. I really like Michael Fassbender with his role as Magneto. Really looking forward to a lot of new movies coming out and still enjoying some that are in theaters now. Has anybody seen Bad Grandpa yet? I have and it was hilarious!
    I haven't seen Bad Grandpa yet but I seen Thor the other day and it was AWESOME much better then the first and the visual FX are 1000% better, you get to see more of the world, the only gripe I have it some jokes slowed the action down but didn't affect it that much, a lot more character development, and some twists you won't see coming, if you go see it SuperstarCam stay until the credits are completely done theres a mid credit extra scene that ties to all the other Marvel movies and upcoming Avengers movies and a after credits scene.


    #MONSTERSINC #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME

  2. #12
    Starter SuperstarCam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Conover, NC
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by panthergf View Post
    I haven't seen Bad Grandpa yet but I seen Thor the other day and it was AWESOME much better then the first and the visual FX are 1000% better, you get to see more of the world, the only gripe I have it some jokes slowed the action down but didn't affect it that much, a lot more character development, and some twists you won't see coming, if you go see it SuperstarCam stay until the credits are completely done theres a mid credit extra scene that ties to all the other Marvel movies and upcoming Avengers movies and a after credits scene.
    Awesome! I really can't wait to go see it and I always stay after the credits for the Marvel movies. Thanks for the scoop on the movie without telling anything important. My guess is Loki turns on him again, but that's just a guess lol. I'm also looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy, that should be cool too.

  3. #13
    MVP panthergf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    West By God Virginia
    Posts
    3,227
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarCam View Post
    Awesome! I really can't wait to go see it and I always stay after the credits for the Marvel movies. Thanks for the scoop on the movie without telling anything important. My guess is Loki turns on him again, but that's just a guess lol. I'm also looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy, that should be cool too.
    LOL I wanna say something so bad but it spoils some surprises.... but all I will say you post has a lot going on just watch the movie and see the extras and you will understand


    #MONSTERSINC #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME

  4. #14
    Starter SuperstarCam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Conover, NC
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by panthergf View Post
    LOL I wanna say something so bad but it spoils some surprises.... but all I will say you post has a lot going on just watch the movie and see the extras and you will understand
    I meant to tell you I finally watched Thor last weekend. I loved it. They did a really good job mixing in the humor with all the action. Unlike Superman which felt way too serious for today's standards. I caught the after the credits too, and I know what movie they were showing you a sneek peek of. That was the Collector which is being played by Benicio Del Toro in Guardians of the Galaxy.

    I'll tell you what, Marvel is really hammering DC & Warner Brothers with their upcoming movies. I'm starting to think that the Superman sequel is going to be bad... maybe really bad. How are they going to incorporate the new Batman (Ben Affleck) and the new and first ever in a movie Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) into the Superman sequel? I just think Warner Brothers is setting themselves up for an epic failure. When you sit back and think about both Marvel and DC movies, you know the plan with Marvel and what they have lined up, and you feel more than confident it will work. With DC it's not like that, there are just so many questions, and that usually is a recipe for disaster.

  5. #15
    Starter SuperstarCam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Conover, NC
    Posts
    443
    New Amazing Spider-Man looks amazing!


  6. #16
    MVP panthergf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    West By God Virginia
    Posts
    3,227
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarCam View Post
    New Amazing Spider-Man looks amazing!
    It does look amazing, and I am hearing a lot of good things about it. Heres a almost 4 minute trailer they just released for it during the Super Bowl.



    #MONSTERSINC #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME

  7. #17
    MVP panthergf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    West By God Virginia
    Posts
    3,227
    Captain America 2 - The Winter Solider Super Bowl released trailer



    #MONSTERSINC #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME

  8. #18
    MVP panthergf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    West By God Virginia
    Posts
    3,227
    First look at Transformers 4 - Age Of Extinction Short Teaser



    #MONSTERSINC #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME

  9. #19
    MVP panthergf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    West By God Virginia
    Posts
    3,227
    Godzilla Teaser Trailer



    #MONSTERSINC #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME

  10. #20
    MVP panthergf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    West By God Virginia
    Posts
    3,227
    LEGO Movie Final Trailer


    #MONSTERSINC #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •