Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Upcoming/In Theaters Movies Discussion Thread

Into the Storm 1st Teaser Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarCam View Post
    This movie looks too serious, like Christopher Nolan made it or something. It also looks like Michael Bay took the Transformers movies and copy/paste TMNT into it. The turtles don't even look friendly at all and they weren't intentionally created either, it was an accident. Michelangelo was the funniest one in the original and he doesn't even look funny or sound funny at all, just lame and what seems like a poor attempt at humor. Bottom line is I'll wait to see this for free on HBO or Cinemax. What do you think Rotten Tomato's Tomatometer will give this one? I'm gonna guess it'll be below 10%. I'm disappointed thanks Michael Bay.

Oh, and while I do think Megan Fox is hot she is a horrible actress. Can they not get someone better to play April O'Neil? And where is Casey Jones?
    I am not fond of the facial features of the turtles or the origin being changed or shredder being white but I am willing to give it a shot, outside of the lips & noses for full CGI they look pretty good. It was just a teaser so I am holding out judgement on weather I will see it until a full length trailer with more dialog. I have wondered though if that lined pulled out of the back drop really is there to mislead us on the origin or maybe an explanation behind the ooze and maybe they are still created via accident still, just as long as its not in a lab where it happens maybe they loose some ooze or something I could live with it. If you go back to the original comics they were much darker and more violent so it looks like a mixture of both to me though.

There are a lot of changes I dislike but if the story is good, and if there are things in the movie to rectify these changes I wouldn't mind them. I will wait to August then read up on some spoiler reviews to see how some die hards felt about the changes and get there take on the changes because trailers are misleading.
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH

#HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #RELEASETHEKRAKEN #KEEPPOUNDING

Seen Captain America 2 last night and it was amazing. A lot better then the first and I will probably go see it a second time next weekend. If you have not seen it yet go see it. Stay after the movie as well there are 2 credit scenes one mid-credit and one after the credits I won't spoil anything but they tie in to other stuff.
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH

Quote Originally Posted by panthergf View Post
    Seen Captain America 2 last night and it was amazing. A lot better then the first and I will probably go see it a second time next weekend. If you have not seen it yet go see it. Stay after the movie as well there are 2 credit scenes one mid-credit and one after the credits I won't spoil anything but they tie in to other stuff.
    I haven't seen it yet but I will definitely go. It definitely looks better than the first one. There are a bunch of movies coming up that I want to see in theaters so I better get going because before you know it Spider Man will be out, then Godzilla, X-Men, Transformers.... Gosh it's a good time to be into movies.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarCam View Post
    I haven't seen it yet but I will definitely go. It definitely looks better than the first one. There are a bunch of movies coming up that I want to see in theaters so I better get going because before you know it Spider Man will be out, then Godzilla, X-Men, Transformers.... Gosh it's a good time to be into movies.
    Yup go this is one of the best solo superhero movies Marvel has made for the MCU ties into Cap 1 and a lot is explained that was left unexplained from Cap 1 and leaves you with more questions after answering those. May is going to be the big month kicks off with Spider-Man which is one I am looking for to a lot might be my most anticipated movie for summer then Godzilla and ends with X-Men all in the same month .
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH