Thread: What song

What song

There was a techno song that was played twice in the game, once in the first half and again when the saints were about to get the ball with just 24 seconds left on the game. I've heard it at college games but I can't find it online, any help! Amazing game by the way, Cardiac Cats!

Dude this song hit after that last touchdown with 20+ seconds left and that place was going nuts it was crazy almost college like everyone started jumping up and down lol people dancing it was an awesome moment who ever runs the music picked the perfect time to pull this one out
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH

#BLUEGOOSE #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME #KEEPPOUNDING

Quote Originally Posted by panthergf View Post
    Dude this song hit after that last touchdown with 20+ seconds left and that place was going nuts it was crazy almost college like everyone started jumping up and down lol people dancing it was an awesome moment who ever runs the music picked the perfect time to pull this one out

DUDE I know! Me and my buddies were all hopping up and dont chanting, it was the most exciting thing ever!

Haha yeah that is a popular song for sporting events. When I read the post I knew it was either Zombie Nation or Darude - Sandstorm. Those are two very popular songs for sports. I would like them to change some of the other songs they play too. I'm wish they'd do away with that Big Head Todd And The Monsters - Boom Boom Boom Boom song... I'm so tired of hearing that one. It reminds me of the days when Jake was playing, hence we need to change to something new to symbolize a new team (led by Cam) is here to stay.

I don't think the music has anything to do with an era of players but more less kinda building a tradition just like colleges don't change up the music when there team score and so on regardless of players the music will stay the same just like sweet caroline will never change the only music you might hear change if at all is entrance music and whats played throughout the game to keep with the times
    KINGS OF THE SOUTH

#BLUEGOOSE #HOGMOLLIES #SUPERMAN #OPTIMUSPRIME #KEEPPOUNDING

God agreed 100% I hate the boom boom boom boom song. It's just not catchy and they play it every damn score. We need something to really electrify the croud.

Them using zombie nation during defensive stands was genius.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarCam View Post
    Haha yeah that is a popular song for sporting events. When I read the post I knew it was either Zombie Nation or Darude - Sandstorm. Those are two very popular songs for sports. I would like them to change some of the other songs they play too. I'm wish they'd do away with that Big Head Todd And The Monsters - Boom Boom Boom Boom song... I'm so tired of hearing that one. It reminds me of the days when Jake was playing, hence we need to change to something new to symbolize a new team (led by Cam) is here to stay.
    Don't forget 7 nation army that everyone seems to play now. Too bad the heat ruined it when they played it about 80 times per game during the playoffs last year. I love that song and chant but the heat over killed it a bit last year. lol